\nuget.targets(69,9): error : The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error.

Topics: General
Oct 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Edited Oct 18, 2013 at 5:16 PM
I am getting this error in my build environment and I don't know why. This just started last night (the build runs at 1:30 AM) and there haven't been any changes since the previous build that succeeded. I ran the build again around 9:00 AM today and it failed with the same error.

Line 69 is <DownloadNuget>...
<Target Name="CheckPrerequisites">
    <!-- Raise an error if we're unable to locate nuget.exe  -->
    <Error Condition="'$(DownloadNuGetExe)' != 'true' AND !Exists('$(NuGetExePath)')" Text="Unable to locate '$(NuGetExePath)'" />
    <SetEnvironmentVariable EnvKey="VisualStudioVersion" EnvValue="$(VisualStudioVersion)" Condition=" '$(VisualStudioVersion)' != '' AND '$(OS)' == 'Windows_NT' " />
    <DownloadNuGet OutputFilename="$(NuGetExePath)" Condition=" '$(DownloadNuGetExe)' == 'true' AND !Exists('$(NuGetExePath)')"  />
Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong? Any help is appreciated.
Oct 18, 2013 at 7:25 PM
I just ran the build again and it seems to be working now. Strange. I wish I knew if the problem was on my end or NuGets end.
Oct 18, 2013 at 7:30 PM
The gallery's facing some issues - they have live updates to the issue on twitter - https://twitter.com/nuget