Nuget.exe command line credentials from config

Topics: General
Jul 19, 2013 at 8:04 PM
I've been attempting to create an automated build process that creates nuget packages and pushes them to my private source (TFS Build workflow template). I'm having an awful time getting the push command to work, as it does not seem to be pulling the credentials from the config file. This command seems to not even try to get credentials for the source as configured in the nuget.config file. It always uses the ConsoleCredentialProvider.

How can I get the push command to use credentials stored in the config?
Developer
Jul 29, 2013 at 8:18 PM
Credentials are actually encrypted with the machinekey where the package source was added. Unless using the plaintext variant, the setApiKey command should probably be run as part of the build.
Jul 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Within the same build script on the same machine I am configuring the nuget source, setApiKey, update the source credentials, creating the nuget package, then pushing the package to my package source. At the end of this I can see that a nuget.config file gets created and has the apikey, source, etc. Why is the push command not using this same config file for the credentials to push?