Nuget RepositoryPath in nuget.config would ignored

Topics: General
Oct 19, 2012 at 1:35 PM

What has changed - when I place a nuget.config in my solution dir and add packages the repositoryPath would be ignored since the latest version.

<settings>
  <!-- TODO: Set Path to local NuGet Repository !!!! -->
  <repositoryPath>N:\Packages</repositoryPath>
</settings>

Oct 23, 2012 at 7:22 PM

Hello Matthias,

I'm using NuGet 2.1, and can see packages appear in a location outside the solution folder when I do what you're descrbing above.  Which version of NuGet are you using?  If it's the same, could you talk a little bit more about your scenario?

Thanks,
Clay 

Oct 24, 2012 at 8:49 AM

Hello Clay,

tested and tested again but can´t reproduce the problem again. I´m using VS2012 but now it seems to work - may be since the restart of VS2012

Sorry for the wrong post

Matthias

Oct 24, 2012 at 6:03 PM

Thanks for helping to confirm, Matthias.  We appreciate your feedback.

Apr 29, 2013 at 2:12 AM
I'm having the same issue with RepositoryPath ignored during build. Using NuGet 2.5.40416.9020

Right-click on any project > Build. NuGet installs everything into the default "packages" folder regardless of "RepositoryPath" setting in NuGet.config
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:27 AM
Did you try reloading your solution? Nuget currently caches nuget.config in the solution due to perf a nd you need to reload the solution in order to it refresh it.
Apr 29, 2013 at 4:47 AM
Yes, I reload the solution after NuGet.config is changed. "RelativePath" setting in my case works fine with Manage NuGet Packages dialog, but ignored during builds.
Apr 29, 2013 at 10:33 PM
Can you please share a narrowed down repro and raise an issue here https://nuget.codeplex.com/WorkItem/Create