Packaging source for Windows Service Template

Topics: General
Apr 29, 2012 at 3:00 AM

I've created a Project in Visual Studio that my team uses as a framework for Windows services.  I've created a NuGet package to use to deploy this code into new Windows Service projects.  Both the code, and for the most part, the NuGet package and tried-and-true.  There is only one problem that I can't seem to solve.

When the NuGet package is installed and the code is inserted into the new project, the ServiceController.cs and ServiceController.Designer.cs files are "flattened", rather than the ServiceController.Designer.cs file nested under the ServiceController.cs file.  Likewise for the ProjectInstaller.cs files.  I'd like to find a means to correct this problem.

Manually, we simply unload the project, and edit the csproj file by hand.  We find the Designer file and indicate that it's DependentUpon the appropriate file.

I have an install.ps1 file in the tools folder of the package and I'm trying to find a way to fix this using the EnvDTE project object to no avail.

Any ideas?  I'll admit to being new to the Visual Studio automation stuff.

Thanks!

May 4, 2012 at 11:57 AM
Edited May 4, 2012 at 11:58 AM

i'm not really that fond of visual studio and i don't know that well how to work with it.

[url=http://www.babylonconsult.ro/rum/traducere]traducere tehnica[/url]

May 7, 2012 at 1:38 AM

traduceretehnica looks like your  a spam buddy.

- Hostgator Discount Codes