When trying to use tab completion in package manager console, Visual Studio 11 Beta stops responding for about one minute and then prints
to the package manager console instead of completing the command. The issue appears when running Visual Studio both with or without elevated priviledges and with or without an open project.
- Windows Consumer Preview
- Visual Studio 11 Ultimate Beta
- Visual Studio 11 April update
- NuGet Package Manager 1.7.30402.9028
Steps to reproduce:
- Open package manager console.
- Start typing any command e.g.
- Hit tab.
- Visual Studio stops responding
- Wait one or two minutes until Visual Studio resumes responding
- Notice that
is written to the package manager console instead of the expected completed command
Does anyone know how to fix this issue?