Package not showing in private gallery

Nov 11, 2011 at 11:07 AM

I have a private installation of the NuGet gallery website for use in our corporate environment.

I've published a package to the gallery using the upload functionality built into the gallery website.  The package ID appears in the "Manage Package IDs" section, and the package itself can now be installed by clients using the Visual Studio extension or the nuget executable. However, it does NOT show on the Packages page of the gallery.

I thought there might be a caching issue, but have restarted the application pool of both the gallery and the services websites to no avail.

One thing I noticed, which may or may not be relevant is that I uploaded an icon file in .png format when I uploaded the package. This icon does NOT display in the visual studio extension.

Any ideas would be much appreciated!

Nov 11, 2011 at 3:48 PM

Where did you get the gallery from? We're in midst of changing it and the new codebase is located at 

Nov 13, 2011 at 9:12 PM

Ah, thanks @pranavkm. I was using the version on Codeplex. Got the new codebase from GitHub and this is working fine.

Once the changes are finalised, may I recommend putting a notice on the Codeplex page to advise people of the new location?