I'd got version 1.0 working well but when I tried 1.1 things fell apart quite badly.
First the UI would not load, citing missing packages in the /package folder. I tried removing references to these from the packages.config files but the Nuget UI would not load, so eventually I just copied a later version and renamed it to appear to be the
This at least allowed it to load the UI, but performance fell through the floor again (we have TFS here). The UI also proudly announced I had no packages in my project even though it had several in the packages folder and worked fine with 1.0
As there is nothing compelling in v1.1 I'm reverting to v1.0