- In VS 2013 create new MVC project
- Open jquery.js
- remove license text information from the top
- uninstall-package jquery
uninstall-package jquery -force
Removing 'jQuery 1.10.2' from WebApplication1.
Skipping 'Scripts\jquery-1.10.2.js' because it was modified.
Successfully removed 'jQuery 1.10.2' from WebApplication1.
Uninstalling 'jQuery 1.10.2'.
Successfully uninstalled 'jQuery 1.10.2'.
create package foo 1.0 with no license text
foo 1.0 with license text added to it
- create a console app
- install foo 1.0 without the license text
- delete package folder
- drop foo with license text package to c:\temp. Add c:\temp as the only active package source
- restore package in console app from c:\temp
- now you have content with license text in packages folder and contents of foo without license text in the project folder
- uninstall foo
PM> uninstall-package foo
Removing 'foo 1.0' from ClassLibrary3.
Skipping 'content.js' because it was modified.
Successfully removed 'foo 1.0' from ClassLibrary3.