This page is meant to compile a list of recommendations and best practices for creating NuGet packages.
For now, let's just brainstorm a list and the PM (or UE) will format it and clean it up.
- [davidebbo] WebActivator code goes in AppStart, e.g. AppStart\MyPackageName.cs
- [davidebbo] Samples go in Samples\MyPackageName, e.g. Samples\MyPackageName\file1.cs, Samples\MyPackageName\file2.cs, ...
- Guidance on pre-release packages.
- Package Multitargeting frameworks. Recommend putting assemblies in framework specific folders.
- Make sure, projectUrl and licenseUrl are set.