Discussions under Ecosystem

We have moved to GitHub. We are no longer following issues here. The issues are here for historical reasons only, please don't expect feedback from the NuGet team here, or anywhere on this site when it comes to issues/discussion/feedback.

Welcome to the NuGet discussions area!

Discussions are grouped into topics. The topics are:

• General - [Deprecated] General discussion about using NuGet, contributing to NuGet, or any topic which doesn't fit one of the more specific topics below
  • Ecosystem - [Deprecated] Discussions pertaining to the NuGet developer ecosystem, including things such as custom NuGet clients, package sources, and other NuGet integration or implementation projects. Instead, use the "nuget-ecosystem" Google Group at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/nuget-ecosystem.

If you haven't already, be sure to check out the FAQ and the list of Known Issues before posting. We look forward to hearing what you have to say. :)

How do we flag up dependents in process of build before it completes

first post: shamsundarg wrote: Can you provide any input or guidance on the issue below – A dev...

BUG: Deleted last nuget reference from C# solution, and it didn't fully remove itself and build was broken

first post: barnarddale wrote: I searched and didn't see a report of this, so I'll report it here....

latest post: chrismaydev wrote: I found that if you load a solution that contains the files .nuget/...

Package vetting in nuget public repository

first post: anbukrishnan wrote: Is there any package vetting process in nuget.org repository? Like ...

Need to Hidden the dependency Nuget packages

first post: AbbasK45 wrote: Hi, I have created one Base nuget with some assemblies and create...

How to hide some custom Nugets in Visual studio

first post: AbbasK45 wrote: Hi, I have created one Base nuget with some assemblies and create...

“there are no writable config files” error when trying to open “Manage nuget packages” VS 2015

first post: dimesole wrote: I've had this issue for some days now. Started happening all of ...

Nuget for lightswitch HTML

first post: kani123 wrote: Hello, I am creating a nuget package for lightswitch html ,I have ...

Installing a package programmatically

first post: ulu wrote: I'm building a NuGet installer for my online IDE project, and I'm t...

latest post: ulu wrote: Blogged about it: http://ivonna.biz/blog/2014/9/21/installing-a-nug...

Publish package from c# code

first post: cbova80 wrote: I'm writing an app that grabs files from a VSO drop that contains n...

Error: Unable to find version 'X' of package 'Y', WARNING: Unable to connect to the remote server

first post: feodor_fitsner wrote: Hello, Recently we've started seeing a lot of "Error: Unable to f...