Private package no longer showing up on "Manage my Packages" page?

Topics: General
Oct 21, 2013 at 7:05 PM
If I go directly to the package page, it is there with all the versions. And I am listed as an owner. However, the package no longer appears on "Manage My Packages".

I recently changed my script to publish updates to the package. After the 'nuget push' command I added a 'nuget delete ... -noninteractive'. As I understand it, this doesn't actually delete anything, it just makes it private, which is what I want. Could that have caused the package to disappear from 'Manage My Packages'?

Thanks.
Oct 22, 2013 at 5:52 PM
I just created a post to "Ecosystem" area [ https://nuget.codeplex.com/discussions/463182 ] which doesn't seem to have taken outlining a similar unexpected matter. In my case my profile "email" address was changed, but not verified, and the "manage my packages" view for me which should contain a set of unlisted packages is empty.

I reset the profile email address back to what it was and verified that but the manage my packages view is still empty.

I created a new project in vstudio and flushed my packages cache and the unlisted packages i have published are still successfully being pulled so thankfully it seems they and their download numbers are still there but just not being displayed in mgmt. UI.
Oct 24, 2013 at 1:34 PM
I have a similar problem to snbrown - none of the packages I uploaded to Nuget are visible in MY packages - I know they are set to "not visible" but they were there last time I looked.
Oct 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM
Word is this is a mgmt portal ui glitch that will have a fix rolled out in the next couple of weeks.
Oct 28, 2013 at 3:45 PM
I'm having the same issue. Just as i was going to make it public to the search its not there anymore. Anyone have an ETA on the fix? I hope its not a couple of weeks.