NuGet changes files

Topics: General
Aug 19, 2013 at 5:40 PM
Hello! I work with big project and use Git for it. Several days ago i get strange situation with my NuGet: if i try last version of our project of some commit i get the same - after openning NuGet change and add many dll files(in the packages and bin folders) and make changes in .csproj files. Another people in this team dont have this probmelms.
I get addition(in .csproj files) like this:
<Import Project="$(SolutionDir)\.nuget\NuGet.targets" Condition="Exists('$(SolutionDir)\.nuget\NuGet.targets')" />
If i try to use Visual Strudio in safe mod i get only addition in .csproj files.
And after changing of files i get one problem: it is work all right on the my PC, but in the Team City(continues integration server) i get building errors. This is errors from TC:
C:\BuildAgent\work\511a6dc12bf5aba4\project\.nuget\nuget.targets(88,9): error : Package restore is disabled by default. To give consent, open the Visual Studio Options dialog, click on Package Manager node and check 'Allow NuGet to download missing packages during build.' You can also give consent by setting the environment variable 'EnableNuGetPackageRestore' to 'true'. 
C:\BuildAgent\work\511a6dc12bf5aba4\project\.nuget\nuget.targets(88,9): error MSB3073: The command ""..\.nuget\nuget.exe" install "C:\BuildAgent\work\511a6dc12bf5aba4\project\model\packages.config" -source ""  -RequireConsent -solutionDir "..\ "" exited with code 1. 
Jan 21, 2014 at 9:14 PM