Nuget Package won't push to local nuget Repo

Topics: General
Oct 9, 2012 at 3:11 PM

Using nuget 2.0. 

We have a local nuget repo and things have been working fine except for this specific package. Possibly due to the fact that it contains files of a strange extension? (fbp7). 

Here is my nuget spec. Pardon the formatting. 

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<package xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/packaging/2010/07/nuspec.xsd">    <metadata>

<id>Savo.BuildScripts</id>

<version>1.0.0</version>

<title>Savo.BuildScripts</title>

<authors>gbrown</authors>

<owners>the Savo Group</owners>

<requireLicenseAcceptance>false</requireLicenseAcceptance>

<description>A Package of the Savo Build Scripts</description>

</metadata>

<files>

<file src="..\Scripts\Build\Savo.DotNetBuild.fbp7"

target="content\Savo.DotNetBuild.fbp7" />

<file src="..\VSProjects\CreateTFSBuild\CreateTFSBuild\bin\Release\CreateTFSBuild.exe"

target="lib\CreateTFSBuild.exe" /> 

<file src="..\VSProjects\CreateTFSBuild\CreateTFSBuild\bin\Release\CreateTFSBuild.exe.config" target="lib\CreateTFSBuild.exe.config" />

<file src="..\VSProjects\CreateTFSBuild\CreateTFSBuild\bin\Release\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.Cache.dll" target="lib\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.Cache.dll" />

<file src="..\VSProjects\CreateTFSBuild\CreateTFSBuild\bin\Release\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.DataStore.dll" target="lib\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.DataStore.dll" /> 

<file src="..\VSProjects\CreateTFSBuild\CreateTFSBuild\bin\Release\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.RuleEngine.dll" target="lib\Microsoft.TeamFoundation.WorkItemTracking.Client.RuleEngine.dll" />

<file src="..\VSProjects\CreateTFSBuild\CreateTFSBuild\bin\Release\NDesk.Options.dll" target="lib\NDesk.Options.dll" /> 

</files>

</package>

Developer
Oct 9, 2012 at 4:32 PM

What error are you seeing and what happens if you create the package with that file excluded?

Oct 9, 2012 at 5:53 PM

Sorry, I wrote this post twice on accident and realize now I missed that key point - I get no errors whatsoever. It even says "your package was pushed" but it doesnt show up in the repo.