Upgrade .Net version

Apr 13, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I have an existing .Net 3.5 solution, with multiple projects all referencing nuget packages. Obviously, when I originally added the nuget packages, they detected that it was a 3.5 project, and referenced the Net35 versions of the dll. 

I'm now upgrading all the projects to .Net 4.0... Is there a way to automatically update all of the nuget references at the same time?

Apr 13, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Unfortunately, no. The only way I can think of is to uninstall all packages and reinstall them. The good news is we'll address this in 1.9,

Apr 14, 2012 at 11:19 AM
Ok... Thanks for the reply!

On 13 Apr 2012, at 10:56, "dotnetjunky" <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Unfortunately, no. The only way I can think of is to uninstall all packages and reinstall them. The good news is we'll address this in 1.9,

Apr 14, 2012 at 11:07 PM
Edited Apr 14, 2012 at 11:08 PM
dotnetjunky wrote:

Hello,

Could you give us an approximate time-frame for 1.9?

Because if it will be released rather soon I'll rather wait for it than deal with all the uninstall/reinstall process.

Apr 15, 2012 at 4:25 PM

We don't have specific schedule yet, but it won't be released soon. Probably in about 3 months time.