Somebody sometimes could do a new build?

Mar 5, 2012 at 12:58 PM

I just found out that there is no wildcard support for nuget push. Found out that has already been added. However the Build of the exe tool is from last june (why isnt there a single nuget installer intsllaing package usage and creation). downloaded the latest sources, opened the solution, but the projects did not load.

maybe someone can just shoot up a new build?

Mar 5, 2012 at 2:22 PM

What version of nuget.exe are you using? You might be able to run `nuget update -self` to update it. If not, you can download the latest from here:

Mar 7, 2012 at 9:30 AM

"What version of nuget.exe are you using?" - Arent there 2 versions involved? 1 for the VS addin and another one for the "exe bootstrapper." Btw, I consider "NuGet.exe Command Line bootstrapper" a very weird name for the tool that creates packages.

The version for download is from june last year. It does not support wildcards. As I understand, wildcards are now supported by the version available as source. I am not sure if "nuget update" also updates the "bootstrapper exe".

I also wonder, why not anybody simply does a build.

Beside these rants - nuget is phantastic, thx !
And the matter is solved for me since teamcity does all I need out of the box.

Mar 7, 2012 at 2:10 PM

The Visual Studio extension and nuget.exe are separate, so yes, there are two versions involved. You can update nuget.exe with `nuget.exe update -self`. The bootsrapper is a small .exe that then downloads the full nuget.exe, so after it's run the first time, it is the full nuget.exe. nuget.exe is the main way to create packages.

I don't understand what you mean by "why not anybody simply does a build"