Project file Error generated when running "nuget pack" command in same folder with project file

Oct 21, 2011 at 1:23 PM

I'm running a nuget pack command in the same fiolder as a project file as part of my CI process.  I have a powershell script that runs the command for me.  The issue I have is that somebody added an import statement into the csproj file that is casuing nuget to fail.  The two commands added are:

<DeepSeaExtensionsPath Condition=" '$(DeepSeaExtensionsPath)' == '' ">$(SolutionDir)\DeepSea Obfuscator\v3</DeepSeaExtensionsPath>

<Import Project="$(DeepSeaExtensionsPath)\DeepSea.Obfuscator.targets" />

It appears that the $(solutionDir) is not getting expanded properly and I get the following error:

PS C:\Builds\4\PMCWS\CI_v1.2\Sources\Rome\PMAPIRESTClient> C:\windows\nuget.exe pack PMAPIRESTClient.csproj -Prop Configuration=Release
Attempting to build package from 'PMAPIRESTClient.csproj'.
The imported project "C:\DeepSea Obfuscator\v3\DeepSea.Obfuscator.targets" was not found. Confirm that the path in the <Import> declaration is correct, and that the file exists on disk.  C:\Builds\4\PMCWS\CI_v1.2\Sources\Rome\PMAPIRESTClient\PMAPIRESTClient.csproj

How do I get this value set when running the nuget pack command from my powershell script?