Nuget error on loading consule window

Jul 12, 2011 at 1:08 AM

I used this /log options

and logged the following

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NuGetConsole.Implementation.Console.WpfConsoleKeyProcessor.InternalExec(Guid& pguidCmdGroup, UInt32 nCmdID, UInt32 nCmdexecopt, IntPtr pvaIn, IntPtr pvaOut) at NuGetConsole.Implementation.Console.OleCommandFilter.Exec(Guid& pguidCmdGroup, UInt32 nCmdID, UInt32 nCmdexecopt, IntPtr pvaIn, IntPtr pvaOut) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.VsTextViewAdapter.Exec(Guid& pguidCmdGroup, UInt32 nCmdID, UInt32 nCmdexecopt, IntPtr pvaIn, IntPtr pvaOut) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.VsKeyboardFilter.SendCommand(Guid cmdGroup, UInt32 cmdID, Object inParam) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.VsKeyboardFilter.TextInput(TextCompositionEventArgs args) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Editor.Implementation.KeyProcessorDispatcher.<DispatchTextInputEvents>b__0(KeyProcessor p, TextCompositionEventArgs args) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Editor.Implementation.KeyProcessorDispatcher.<>c__DisplayClass1e`1.<Dispatch>b__1a() at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Utilities.GuardedOperations.CallExtensionPoint(Object errorSource, Action call)

What might be the problem?

Jul 12, 2011 at 2:04 AM
What were you doing? What version of nuget?

Sent from either Windows Phone or iPhone. You don't know.

Sent: 7/11/2011 6:13 PM
To: Luan Nguyen
Subject: Nuget error on loading consule window [nuget:264753]

I used this /log options

and logged the following

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object. at NuGetConsole.Implementation.Console.WpfConsoleKeyProcessor.InternalExec(Guid& pguidCmdGroup, UInt32 nCmdID, UInt32 nCmdexecopt, IntPtr pvaIn, IntPtr pvaOut) at NuGetConsole.Implementation.Console.OleCommandFilter.Exec(Guid& pguidCmdGroup, UInt32 nCmdID, UInt32 nCmdexecopt, IntPtr pvaIn, IntPtr pvaOut) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.VsTextViewAdapter.Exec(Guid& pguidCmdGroup, UInt32 nCmdID, UInt32 nCmdexecopt, IntPtr pvaIn, IntPtr pvaOut) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.VsKeyboardFilter.SendCommand(Guid cmdGroup, UInt32 cmdID, Object inParam) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Editor.Implementation.VsKeyboardFilter.TextInput(TextCompositionEventArgs args) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Editor.Implementation.KeyProcessorDispatcher.<DispatchTextInputEvents>b__0(KeyProcessor p, TextCompositionEventArgs args) at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Editor.Implementation.KeyProcessorDispatcher.<>c__DisplayClass1e`1.<Dispatch>b__1a() at Microsoft.VisualStudio.Text.Utilities.GuardedOperations.CallExtensionPoint(Object errorSource, Action call)

What might be the problem?

Jul 12, 2011 at 9:13 AM
Edited Jul 12, 2011 at 9:13 AM

I have version 1.4.20701.9038 VS 2010 ultimate and windows 7

I just installed NuGet and when I try to open the console window it gives me the error

"Can't start console dispatch. the host is null"

the VS logger logged the error I posted

Jul 12, 2011 at 10:25 AM

Hi,

I am new to mobile app in EPIServer.....i unzipped the MobilePack and added the contents manually to my website in vstudio 2008. what is the next step i have to follow ? Pls suggest me........thanks in advance.....

Jul 12, 2011 at 2:10 PM
This discussion has been copied to a work item. Click here to go to the work item and continue the discussion.
Jul 20, 2011 at 10:57 PM

@davidmz: Can you install the nightly build of nuget and see if you can still see the error? You can install it here http://ci.nuget.org:8080/repository/download/bt4/2051:id/VisualStudioAddIn/NuGet.Tools.vsix. Note that you need to uninstall the current nuget first.

Jul 21, 2011 at 12:24 PM

Sorry I still have the same problem as before even with this build

Jul 27, 2011 at 2:44 PM

@davidmz: Can you try one more time with the same link? I've just checked in something and let's see if it helps. Thanks