I'm trying to use NuGet 1.4 to publish packages against a NuGet.Server simple repository.
- I've updated nuget command line to 1.4
- I've updated nuget repository to 1.4 (paying attention to MagicRoutes broken when updating to v1
- I've set an api key in web.config
- I've set the same api key using Nuget.exe setapikey
When I try to upload a .nupkg using NuGet.exe, I get no error :
NuGet.exe push MyPackage.2.2.4148.2.nupkg -Source http://nuget.myserver.lan/nuget/
Pushing MyPackage 2.2.4148.2 to 'http://nuget.myserver.lan/nuget/'...
But when I check the server, there are :
- No change in RSS
- No file in Package folder
- No error in eventlog
- No error in httperr1.log
- No error on elmah (I've enabled allowRemoteAccess)
When I watch the request using fiddler, I see this :
POST /nuget/PackageFiles/myApiKey/nupkg HTTP/1.1
User-Agent: NuGet Command Line/1.4.20615.182 (Microsoft Windows NT 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1)
And the corresponding response :
HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:57:01 GMT
So, what's wrong ? What should I do to check why it doesn't work ? Is nuget push really supposed to work against nuget.server ?