Release Schedule?

Jun 7, 2011 at 3:37 AM

G'day,

I was wondering if there is a release schedule planned for Nuget.  Would you mind putting up a release schedule on the home page.

I've been reviewing some of the recent checkins around Proxy Server authentication and I've found these have effectively blocked me using Nuget at one of my customers.

I see there are version v1.4 and v1.5 tags in the source code, while the download section shows v1.3.  This seems to indicate to me versions are close to release.

I just want to re-organise my software CI process to use Nuget rather than source control library branching/sharing.

Thanks - Jamie.

Coordinator
Jun 7, 2011 at 3:30 PM

We release around every 4 to 6 weeks. Last release was the end of April, so you can anticipate a new release very soon.

Phil

Sent: Monday, June 06, 2011 8:37 PM
To: Phil Haack
Subject: Release Schedule? [nuget:260421]

G'day,

I was wondering if there is a release schedule planned for Nuget. Would you mind putting up a release schedule on the home page.

I've been reviewing some of the recent checkins around Proxy Server authentication and I've found these have effectively blocked me using Nuget at one of my customers.

I see there are version v1.4 and v1.5 tags in the source code, while the download section shows v1.3. This seems to indicate to me versions are close to release.

I just want to re-organise my software CI process to use Nuget rather than source control library branching/sharing.

Thanks - Jamie.