Using Nuget on TFS project

May 27, 2011 at 9:51 AM

I'm currently working on project which is connected to a Team Foundation Server. When I tried to install a package from Nuget server, It will return an exception:

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

I even tried to install the package using Powershell console. When I used the console, it returned a TFS exception:

TF30063: You're not authorized to access [Server name].

I don't why it returns this exception because I have Administrator privileges to this TFS!

I think Nuget has some conflicts with TFS and most of the conflicts are because of the TFS security.

Do you have any idea?

May 27, 2011 at 10:05 AM
We have about 30 large teams using nuget with TFS 2010. I have not seen this error in our installation, so it must be something specific to your project security rights or your TFS setup.
I wish I could offer more advice, but I can confirm nuget does work with TFS.

On Fri, May 27, 2011 at 4:51 AM, ramezanpour <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I'm currently working on project which is connected to a Team Foundation Server. When I tried to install a package from Nuget server, It will return an exception:

The remote server returned an error: (401) Unauthorized.

I even tried to install the package using Powershell console. When I used the console, it returned a TFS exception:

TF30063: You're not authorized to access [Server name].

I don't why it returns this exception because I have Administrator privileges to this TFS!

I think Nuget has some conflicts with TFS and most of the conflicts are because of the TFS security.

Do you have any idea?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nuget@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nuget@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com