May 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM
Edited May 27, 2011 at 4:48 PM
@dfowler not sure if you are addressing me or the_chrismo
I thought that I had to instigate a discussion first, make sure that people are cool with the fix etc before sumbitting a pull request. Hence this thread and my comment in the issue itself http://nuget.codeplex.com/workitem/405 . Didn't get any response
so... left it.
Re-reading this thread, I guess I didn't put a good enough description as to what I did in this post. Perhaps I thought this single changeset https://hg01.codeplex.com/forks/damianh/405commandlineversionrange/rev/71d6e2d89c03 was enough.
If you think the change is acceptable, will send a pull request. (Am probably way out-of-date for a pull request at this point, but will update)
FWIW, have been using a build of nuget.exe with my changes (using IVersionSpec) for retrieving 'tools' for some time now.