I need your help.
We're getting a lot of poorly written bug reports. I'd like to do 2 things. 1. Have a page that provides guidance on logging a bug. 2. Have a template for a standard list of questions we can cut and paste in response to a poorly filed bug. For example, when
"NuGet cod3z doesn't work on my machine. Please helps!!! Your cod3z sucks!"
We can respond with:
Please provide more detailed information.
- What OS and OS language are you running?
- What version of Visual Studio are you running?
- Are you running any other Add-ins?
- Does this happen with new projects?
- What version of NuGet are you running?
Anyone want to volunteer with helping us write this documentation and refining this list of questions. We'd love to get more community help with NuGet documentation.