Where is NuGet.exe??

Dec 23, 2010 at 2:58 PM
Updated to the latest version, can't find it anywhere on the site or my machine.

This is not very intuitive. It should another download part of the same release http://nuget.codeplex.com/releases/view/57706

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino | Developer Lead | MS MVP | Clarius Consulting | +1 425.329.3471
Dec 23, 2010 at 3:32 PM

Yes, sorry, I forgot to add it there. You can just used the one from http://nuget.codeplex.com/releases/view/52018, it should be nearly identical.

Dec 23, 2010 at 5:49 PM
would be nice if there was a nuget package for nuget.exe ;)

/kzu

--
Daniel Cazzulino | Developer Lead | MS MVP | Clarius Consulting | +1 425.329.3471

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 13:32, davidebbo <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Yes, sorry, I forgot to add it there. You can just used the one from http://nuget.codeplex.com/releases/view/52018, it should be nearly identical.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nuget@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nuget@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Dec 23, 2010 at 7:48 PM

Yes, that's a good idea! We should totally do this :)

Dec 27, 2010 at 4:44 PM
You rock :)

Id Version Description
-- ------- -----------
NuGet.CommandLine 1.0.11220.26 NuGet command line tool used to create and push packages.

/kzu

--

On Thu, Dec 23, 2010 at 17:48, davidebbo <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Yes, that's a good idea! We should totally do this :)

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nuget@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nuget@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Jan 27, 2011 at 2:35 PM

So, where does the nuget.exe command line tool get installed?  I also can't seem to find it, and running the below command in the Console window produces the following:

-------------

PM> get-package NuGet.CommandLine

No packages installed.

-----------------------------

I'm new to nuget, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong.  If this is indeed the correct install command then I would expect to see either a confirmation of installation or an error message that it couldn't be installed for reason X.  I'm not sure what "No packages installed" is telling me :(

Jan 27, 2011 at 3:10 PM
just install the nuget NuGet.CommandLine ;)

/kzu

--

On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 12:35, derekgreer <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

So, where does the nuget.exe command line tool get installed? I also can't seem to find it, and running the below command in the Console window produces the following:

-------------

PM> get-package NuGet.CommandLine

No packages installed.

-----------------------------

I'm new to nuget, so perhaps I'm doing something wrong. If this is indeed the correct install command then I would expect to see either a confirmation of installation or an error message that it couldn't be installed for reason X. I'm not sure what "No packages installed" is telling me :(

Coordinator
Jan 27, 2011 at 3:15 PM
Jan 27, 2011 at 3:23 PM

I did end up just downloading it directly, but based on David Ebbo's article the console interface should have worked.

Jan 27, 2011 at 4:03 PM

The correct command from PowerShell is: install-package NuGet.CommandLine

Jan 27, 2011 at 5:49 PM

Ah, thanks.