Clean Build Support

Oct 7, 2010 at 3:39 PM

I haven't actually used nupack yet but I was wondering how the CI story works.  It seems that the packages pull the dependencies into the developers workspace and wire them into the project references / xxx.config and so on  but how do these dependencies make it into the build environment on a clean machine?   Do the binaries get checked into source control and pulled down as part of the workspace creation or is there an msbuild task that resolves the external dependencies and pulls them down from a repository of some sort?

Oct 7, 2010 at 3:50 PM
source control. :) FTW!
-d

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 10:39 AM, chrpai <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

I haven't actually used nupack yet but I was wondering how the CI story works.  It seems that the packages pull the dependencies into the developers workspace and wire them into the project references / xxx.config and so on  but how do these dependencies make it into the build environment on a clean machine?   Do the binaries get checked into source control and pulled down as part of the workspace creation or is there an msbuild task that resolves the external dependencies and pulls them down from a repository of some sort?

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (nupack@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email nupack@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com